Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look of the day: orange shoes!


I bought these shoes last year, I think, but I wore them only once...yeah they had spent a lot time in their box :D But this year I'll do exactly the opposite because I love this color and the pointed style. Sooo...here are some photos wearing these fab shoes.

Enjoy it!
And a big kiss for you! Thanks you so much for your support and your lovely comments!
I was wearing:
Zara orange shoes
Kotton white shirt
Old jeans
Vintage silk scarf
Accesorize bracelets and earings

5 comments:

  1. Great blog honey check mine http://thanksgoshimawoman.blogspot.com/ go see and tell what you think xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange shoes - perfect!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are amazing! And it's ironic how you bought them a year ago and now they're a high trend :D

    Lovely outfit too :)


    Lubna | elle VOX

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS!!!