Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New in: snake-print sandals



 Hello beauties!

Meet my new babies, these snake-print platforme sandals from Steve Madden. If you would have asked me about wearing snake-print one year ago, even in my feet, I would have answered "What?! Are you kidding?". Ask me now and I would say "Give me more!". Ha...it's funny how my style is changing and I'm discovering more and more about myself. Can't wait to wear them but when I look outside, all I can see is the rain....is raining for 5 days, where are the beautiful sunlights?

Please tell me what you think about my new sandals...ohhh, I already see myself wearing a white simple dress with these babies! :D

Kisses,
Luiza


2 comments:

  1. Inteleg ce vrei sa zici : Ha...it's funny how my style is changing and I'm discovering more and more about myself. :)) Si eu ador acum multe piese vestimentare pe care inainte nu le-as fii purtat nici daca m-ai fii batut .

    Oricum , in general nu imi place snake-print'ul , dar sandalale astea sunt superbe :X sa le porti cu placere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really a fan of snake-print/texture clothes, but these sandals are gorgeous :D

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS!!!