Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

20110608

Hey fashion lovers!
Here is my outfit from yesterday. I spent some hours in my favourite shops and I found a lot of beautiful clothes. Unfortunately, I'm supposed to save money for summer holiday...ohh do you know the feeling that when you go shopping with something specific in your mind, you can't find anything that steal your heart, but when you just visit shops to see what's new and you don't have extra money for spending on clothes, you bump into so many beautiful items. God, I hate this! 
OK...now, to close this post in more positive way I want to thank you all for your lovely comments, for visiting and following my blog, it means a lot to me. 

Kisses,
Luiza

Debenhams embellished top/Victoria Beckham for Rock&Republick white pants, Nine West bag

Follow Lifestyle Philosophy

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling...I always find amazing stuff when I can't afford to buy it :) Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh da. Cunosc sentimentul ala nenorocit ! X( e trist.....
    Imi place foarte mult topul.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS!!!