Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to basics



Hello dear friends!

How is your weekend? Mine is all about relaxing and spend quality time with the one I love! Friday I received  the new catalog from IKEA and since then I'm studying all the details from the deco pages and all these makes me dream about the days when I'll decorate my own house. I feel so inspired. Do you like IKEA?
All that said, I leave you with the yesterday outfit, which is actually simple, but I adore white tees with jeans. This pair of jeans is not too flared, most like "boot cut" and I love it. Hope you like it too!

Have a great Sunday!











H&M t-shirt / topshop clogs / accesorize heart necklace and bracelet / turkish eye bracelet

Follow Lifestyle Philosophy

6 comments:

  1. Curat, simplu si atat de chic. Un outfit pe care ar trebui sa il abordam atunci cand nu avem idee ce si cum sa mai combinam, decat sa ne lansam in combinatii pretentioase care ne poarta si ne depasesc - ma refer la ce ma oripileaza uneori pe strada. Eu una am ajuns sa cumpar numai tricouri basic, am observat ca imi sunt mai utile, neavand acel simt de a combina usor si relaxat, cu imprimeurile o cam dadeam in bara si mereu regretam alegerile. Aratam fortat si incarcat.
    Acum cred ca am am vreo 5 numai albe, si inca ma mai tenteaza altele la fel :))
    Jeansii sunt foarte frumosi, culoarea deep, croiul adecvat siluetei subtiri, melanjul cu alb si maron-ul incaltarilor, totul imi place.
    Sa ai o zi frumoasa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great great your look, i really love it!!
    have a great day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear! Love this look as I'm a big fan of everything what looks simple! I like as well match white tops with jeans and just add some necklace!
    I also like IKEA and together with my fiance we are house hunting and I just can't wait when I will start decorating our new pad:)
    I'm your follower and thank you a lot for following my blog-means a lot! Love, Wiola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute picture. OOoo im decorating my room now so mush fun :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes jeans and t's are perfect for a relaxing day! Loved the grafitti walls! :) XX

    Ana!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS!!!