Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Look of the day "Silver Accents"


Hello there!

After all summer holidays with beach, sand and bikini outfits it's time for a proper "look of the day" post. I don't know if you can counter 5 times with me wearing long jeans or pants, cuz I enjoy to much playing with skirt, shorts and sometimes dresses (must get more inspiration at this chapter). Sadly for me, fall is knocking on our dressing doors so I must get ready to hunt some goodies for the next season. 
I leave you with my newest item in my wardrobe, this animal print-alike top with some dark blue accents from Zara, a beautiful gift from my boyfriend's mom. Love u Emel!

Kisses to all my pals!






PS: How do you say about my new hair do? :D
PS 2 : Maybe you noticed some small changes at my layout font style....hope you like it!


Zara top / Mango jeans / Cristhelen B shoes 



Follow Lifestyle Philosophy

27 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! Your new piece is absolutely gorgeous and looks perfect on you!!! Nice color too!!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the outfit, specially the top!
    xx
    My Fashion Bug
    ps. thanks for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silver accessories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Love your top.

    Jackie
    www.eatloveandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your look!! amazing heels and your style is perfect!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look,hon!Love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look dear! Lovely clutch!

    xoxo
    Stella

    http://lookbook.nu/jadorefashions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Your mother in law must be sweet! New look with your bangs! love it!

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing top! Nice job to your mother in law! Mines the same, she doesn't have a daughter so I get lovely presents too!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you girls for your lovely comments!Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the print of that top

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great look - so chic!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    talking all things French

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for comment and following, followed you back:)) you look lovely!!see u
    http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your top and your silver bag a lot. Thanks for following me and I'm your new follower:)

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look =) I like your blog =) Following you =))
    Hope you follow me back ^^

    And thanks for the comments on my blog ^^

    http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. So simple still very chic!!^-^



    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so fantastic, I love this outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! ♥

    http://thestylemoodboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i want that top asap! how insane does it look! love love the shape and the gorgeous print! the color looks amazing with your smashing brown hair! absolutely love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great outfit, I love your clutch! :)

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the entire outfit, but the Zara top is too cute!! Looks great on you!

    -David+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC

    >http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS!!!