Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Versace for H&M

Today was released on the web the Versace for H&M collection. Abbey Lee Kershaw (one of my favourite models, btw)  captures the spirit of  "femme fatale a la Versace". Here are some pieces that I love:







The collection will be available in Romania from november 17, only in Baneasa Shopping City and Unirea Shopping Center, both stores from Bucharest. Hope I'll be lucky enough to have at least one piece in my wardrobe from this gorgeous collection.

Kisses!!!!

FOLLOW ME ON:
BLOGLOVIN'      +     FACEBOOK    +       TWITTER

5 comments:

  1. Love your picks even though I'm not a big Versace fun but I do love the black dresses:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOLLOW MY BLOG :
    WWW.SEEKTHESLEEK.BLOGSPOT.COM

    AND I WILL FOLLOW YOUR BLOG BACK, FOR SURE!!!!!:D
    I WANT TO MAKE MY BLOG BIG, PLEASE HELP ME FOR IT,
    I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT FOR THIS BLOG!
    MAY GOD BLESS U ^^

    if you follow me :
    -i will follow you back
    -i will be active to comment your blog
    -i will be often to recommend your posts to google
    -i will share your posts to twitter, facebook, etc.

    THAT'S IF.... YOU FOLLOW My blog , and active to comment, share, and recommend my posts to google too :D thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i love all these dresses, your fashion sense is more than perfect! Thanks for your comment on my blog, would you like to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh woooow, I loooove those dresses!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS!!!